Thursday, January 27, 2005

My parents' prayers answered... decades later.

I have to wear a mouthguard to stop gnashing my teeth at night, which would prevent my teeth from being completely ground away. I have been using it for about a week or so now. I find that I do not wake up in the middle of the night gnashing my teeth anymore. So, it works. That's the good news.

It is so hard to go to sleep with this thing on. I guess I will have to put it on around 11p or so and sleep when I can. However, I then can't talk, because this stupid thing is like a vise on my upper teeth. But I guess it's the one thing that my parents and relatives wanted badly when I was in India. My nick then?! Chatterbox., :)

Check out my SO's blog: http://writermanque.blogspot.com. And don't ask me what manque means. :D

No comments: