Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Close, but no Cigar

Well, now that I have made a single mistake in Hindu xWord 2590, I am now working on the London Sunday Times xWord, that Rhona introduced me to. I have done a few now, far more than what I used to pull off on my own when I worked with her.

Sad News: My father-in-law's visit ended today afternoon. He is actually one of those F-I-L's that makes one miss him. :D He is off to NY now.

Another earthquake rocked Madras (yes, I am stubborn). I wonder what would happen if a BIG one hit? All of South India is cement/brick based construction. Loss of life would be quite terrible. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Writing a few articles now. Impetus came from F-I-L.

Reading Thuglak now. The cartoon on the latest one was Unbelievable. Vintage Cho.

No comments: